Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whats the song that plays during the new Samsung Juke Commercials?

Whats the name of the song that plays during the Samsung Juke commercials? Im not talking about the "Jukebox Hero" one.



I mean the one that is very urban and a guy is break dancing (I guess.) with the phone.



lyrics go like: "Watch me move like my juke, watch me move like my juke, watch me move watch me move watch me watch me move..."



Whats the song that plays during the new Samsung Juke Commercials?home theatre



its called "watch my juke" and its a verizon wireless exclusive, if u have a verizon cell phone u can get it as a ringtone (or ringback tone) for FREE threw VZW



Whats the song that plays during the new Samsung Juke Commercials?ballet theater opera theaterwhy can't i download it for free? i have a verizon juke. Report It


Juke by HardNox
Who is the artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan