Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls, is it ok if your bf plays videogames still?

Haha i know this is a stupid question, but im 19 and i still play ps2 from time to time, but i dont overdo it or anything, i still have time for my gf and we hang out and do stuff together, but i don't know, from a girls point of view is it ok or does it seem immature that a guy still plays games? Thanks!



Girls, is it ok if your bf plays videogames still?imax theatre



i'm 21 and i love videogames, they are hardly immature. likewise if a woman tries to tell me i can't play a videogame screw her. all women want so much attention, they get pissed when you do your own thing -.-



oh and yeah ps2 rocks! i like wii too^_^



Girls, is it ok if your bf plays videogames still?performing show opera theater



hubby 31 and still plays



fine, most of the time
if you dont overdo it then it is ok... but if you live in front of the tv with it, then thats a problem
no its not wierd because loads of teenage boys play video games and i think that teenage girls sort of expect them to because they know they will
as long as he plays with me too
I'd not care whatever he does, that's not my business and its his life and privacy why would I bother? he's not my property, neither am I his.
hell I'm 29 and i play video games with my 36 year old boyfriend
I'm 36 and plan to go on playing for ever.



That's right. For ever.
its fine as long as it isnt an obsession. my guy is a 26 yo video game programmer, so video games are everyday life for him on/off the job
As long as you let me play occasionally, and play games I want to play, no matter how stupid or retarded they are.



I love Mario Party and most of my past bf's hated it and would never play with me. :( So, if he loves mario party, I'm game.



oh, and let me win occasionally, but don't make it obvious. Don't expect me to go down on you while you're playing and notice when I'm standing in the doorway naked.
Lol, no its fine! maybe you should ask her to play it with you from time to time?? I like to play on video games with my friends %26amp; im 20 =)
I think we should all be able to still do what makes us happy. But too much of anything isn't good. Relationships will suffer. So do those "make you happy" things in moderation.
What are you talking about???I absolutely love video games...I don't think they're immature or anything like that...!!
I'm 35 and can't leave World Championship Snooker alone. Not in front of the missus though. Either when she's out or asleep.
for its me its ok...boys just really love video games and even computers games....as long as you have time 4 your gf its ok.....
sure it's ok i'm 49 and hubby is 59 and we both play video games nothing wrong with it. as long as your gf isn't being neglected have fun.
Your relationship might suffer because you're still playing PS2, get yourself a PS3 and she'll be impressed and want to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan