Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is the actor who plays jack mcfarland gay in real life?

i was curious if the actor who plays jack mcfarland on will and grace was gay in real life?



Is the actor who plays jack mcfarland gay in real life?concerts



Sean Hayes purposefully avoids answering that question in the media. The reason he gives is that he doesn't want people to judge his performance based on his personal life. He has said, "When you see me play Jack, I want you to believe that that's a gay character. After Will %26amp; Grace is over, when I play a straight character, I want you to believe that, too." He isn't controversial enough for the paparazzi to stalk so the tabloids don't have photos of his "companion(s)" - male or female.



Is the actor who plays jack mcfarland gay in real life?headache opera theater



Ive heard hes not
His name is Sean Hayes. I dont know if he is gay in real life or not. I dont think he is married but that doesnt mean anything now a days. Anyway, i dont think he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan