Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help about finding out about these plays PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!?

when was fame the show/broadway play created



and what is momma mia about



i need to make costumes for a dance for each of there plays



for mamma mia i am using the somg mamma mia



and from fame i am using they are gonna remember my name(fame)



PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME



I need help about finding out about these plays PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!?opera sheet music



I don't know how much you know but make sure that what ever you do pick out has room to move, so some stretchy things with spandex and that sort should work great. I vaguely remember the TV show fame when I was a kid and I remember leg warmers and jeans . hope that helps.



I need help about finding out about these plays PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!?shows opera theater



Fame is a good show.



More importantly, Mamma Mia is a play using songs from Abba (Mamma Mia and Dancing Queen). The storyline is when a women is getting married, 3 possible fathers show up at her wedding. She invited them. What her mom doesn't know is that they are all staying at her hotel. Her mom starts running into them as her daughter tries to find her real father. Very funny and very good.
Try :



http://www.broadwaymusicalhome.com/shows...



and



http://www.broadwaymusicalhome.com/shows...



Also: DON'T PANIC!!
Well, I'm not a designer, so it's hard to know what to recommend, but Fame is about NYC high school students, right? So you probably want to use some kind of hip street clothes for that. If I remember correctly, Mamma Mia takes place in the Greek islands, so you might want to use something inspired by that sunny setting. Also, since the ABBA music is from the 70s and early 80s, you could use some flashy outrageous outfits from the disco era.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan