Saturday, December 5, 2009

My next cubicle neighbor plays these long speeches by some african man in french how do I get it sto

he plays on his pc these very loud and angry speeches by some african leader in french. I;ve no idea what's he's saying and is very annoying. I've asked hinm to turn it off or down to no avail.



My next cubicle neighbor plays these long speeches by some african man in french how do I get it stopped help!



See if he is disturbing any one else. I bet he is. Get the group to go to a supervisor. If nothing is done, play something on your computer loud that will be very disturbing to him.



My next cubicle neighbor plays these long speeches by some african man in french how do I get it stopped help!opera mobile opera theater



tell your boss, tell him to use head phones
report him to the boss saying that it is disruptive and innappropriate in the work place.
Buy him some head phones
ask him to play it at a resonable level. and tell him you will give him is stapler back if he does. lol



we all loved it, you know you did.
Buy him some headphones! That way, both ends are happy. Its always the best way to resolve things! Never end anything with hostility!
Tell him t get head phones and if that don't work ask your supervise for some help.
If the headphones don't work, play something worse. Then everyone will complain and the boss will have to make some sort of policy.
smack him lol. yea tell your boss, he shouldnt be listening to that anyway, or at least tell him to bring headphones if you dont want the boss involved

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan