Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anybody know who plays Dallas Winston in the original Outsiders movie?

My language arts class just watched the original Outsiders movie, and I couldn't help but think how hot Dally was. I want to know who the actor is who plays him, but when I searched the web...all I got was Matt Dillon and I know it wasn't him, because well...he's not hot. So HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!



Does anybody know who plays Dallas Winston in the original Outsiders movie?playhouse



Matt Dillon, it was him, you just gotta look more carefully for hot pictures?



you were right all along :)



Does anybody know who plays Dallas Winston in the original Outsiders movie?plays opera theater



It was Matt Dillon, it was rather a long time ago but he's still pretty hot.
Trust me, it was Matt Dillon. The Outsiders is one of my favorite movies. I've lost count in the number of times I've seen it. It's Matt Dillon. Just watch the movie again and look at the credits.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086066/
NO NO NO! Matt Dillon isn't hot NOW but a long time ago when I was younger, He was (as you young people put it) da bomb! I was so in love with him. Now he's old but then HOT!



He played Dallas in The Outsiders! Trust me, I own the movie!
It WAS Matt Dillon.



The movie was made in 1983 and he was only 18 while filming the movie.



NOW, 25 years later he is 44 and looks relatively similar.
yeahz like al the other people said it was matt dillion =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan