Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need help on soccer plays!?

i am a soccer player for my school. i am 14 years old and i am kinda good at soccer. but my team sucks! i need to know some plays can someone tell me some for i can show my team. or can u tell me a website were i can find some. or advice



thanks for the help



Need help on soccer plays!?opera singer



are you a singaporean..if no then i will not no what to do..i am also a soccer player...but im the goalkeeper...now i have soccer competition...so i have to tell my player what to do...maybe u can talk to them ur strategy how to play soccer like u...im 17 yrs old.. good luck for ur soccer match or whatever....



Need help on soccer plays!?amc theater opera theater



Use wingers. This should expose the flanks and should open up the middle.
Your best bet is to tell your coach or team to invest in training material especially tapes or dvds its going to be hard for someone to give plays here cause unlike basketball and american football there are no play books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan