Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help with Offensive Lineman plays?

can u tell me the plays like BLUE 22 and who covers who..Im so confused do which position covers which,.. strong side a b weak side? tell me please..



Help with Offensive Lineman plays?passions soap opera



Not really, because our coaches could have completely different schemes, so that in our scheme could be completely different from yours. Just ask your coach after practice or whenever.



Help with Offensive Lineman plays?mr messed up opera theater



The problem is that every team has different schemes. I may tell you how my team blocks a particular defense and it might be oppisite of what your team does. The best solution is to ask your o-line coach or Off. cordinator. A confused lineman is a bad thing for a team. Talk to your coaches, they will be more then happy to help you.



Blue 22 sounds like a cadence, the QB would call, not a line call.
I used to be a lineman I could help you out with everything...just email me I will get you knowing the plays in no time!!! BTW Blue 22 is a fake play.....it tries to confuse the Defense......guards usually block DT's and Tackles usually block DE's or LB's.....Email me if you want me to teach you!!!



P.S. I am going to school to be a football Coach!!!!!



Teixeira23_dallas@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan