Saturday, December 5, 2009

What does it mean when a guy plays with your hand?

i have this guy who i know doesnt like me, but he's always joking aaround and making fun of me. well i also think that he does that with every girl so i really dont know since its not only me who he plays around with. once in awhile he would just play with my hand(as in just hitting it back and forth) and i dont know if he's telling me that he likes or what?



What does it mean when a guy plays with your hand?home theater system



He likes you. If he didn't he wouldn't even be talking to you or hanging around you. Guy's tease the girls they like. It may sound counterproductive to you but thats how it works.



What does it mean when a guy plays with your hand?the grand theater opera theater



it means he wants to hold ur hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan