Thursday, December 10, 2009

What to do with a girlfriend who plays childish games?

The games she plays for instance are saying things like 'maybe we dont need to be together' just to see what I'll say, then when I say "ok, fine," she'll call me 5 minutes later saying she changed her mind (no, shes not 5 years old, she 20 and Im 21). Another instance would be her pretending to not want sex just to see if ill beg for it, when I say "fine" and go to sleep, she'll change her mind. Basically, she just tests me a lot and plays a lot of mind games with me (by 'test' I mean she'll yell at me in public on purpose just to see if I have the balls to put her in check). Other than that, I do like her and want to stay with her, so what do I do?



What to do with a girlfriend who plays childish games?mr messed up



I don't think she's changing her mind... She's just saying those things to be playful. You're supposed to play along and make her feel needed, and she should do the same for you.



What to do with a girlfriend who plays childish games?getting late opera theater



There's no way to say this without sounding like a chauvanist but BE A MAN. Just don't put up with it -- if she does that stuff just tell her to get ******. She's basically trying to show that she has control.



And seriously, never, ever beg for sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan