Saturday, December 5, 2009

What does it mean when a girl plays with your hair?

Theres a girl in my class that i like and that sits behind me and constantly plays with my hair. She says that my hair is really soft she always tells me to play with her hair. Could this be a sign that she likes me?



What does it mean when a girl plays with your hair?opera mini



no. i play with guys hair if it is nice wether i like them or not



What does it mean when a girl plays with your hair?passions soap opera opera theater



possibly flirting...



answer my ?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
most def!



if she didn't like you she wouldn't want to touch your hair...but she's wants to constantly...so saying that it's "soft" is probably just a little excuse she has to touch it all the time b/c she wants to touch you b/c she likes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan