Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should coaches be allowed to challenge more plays?

I think so. with all of the bad calls I see, I think coaches should be allowed to challenge as many as they want. Here's my idea ..... it's simple. If a Coach challenges a play and wins, they keep all of their challenges and timeouts. If they lose a challenge they lose a time out. If they lose two challenges they lose another timeout and they can't challenge anymore plays.



Should coaches be allowed to challenge more plays?performing shows



Those are good ideas!



I also think every call should be challengeable. For instance, there are times when a bad false start call, which can not be challenged, is more devastating than many calls that can be challenged.



Should coaches be allowed to challenge more plays?say yes opera theater



Yes to more "kinds of situations" no to more in number of times in a game!
i think if the offical can not get the call right then you should be able to challange it
I think coaches should be able flags too. Like a really bad Defensive pass interference? or even a lesser penalty if its a game winning call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan