Saturday, December 5, 2009

Am I the only one who still plays NFL Head Coach?

when i go online for the game it says "Players Online: 1" so im assuming that im either the only one who tries to play it online or the only one who still plays it altogether.



Am I the only one who still plays NFL Head Coach?chicago theater



lol its a cool game.. i just dont play online



Am I the only one who still plays NFL Head Coach?met opera opera theater



I can't really get into it.
I play it but not very often. My neighbor has it and I play there, but I never play online.
The game actually looks pretty fun. I watched a 5 minute trailer on it, but it appears to be very involved and could consume a lot of time, but fun nevertheless.



I think that is why you do not see people lining up to play this game online -- the game is too time consuming.
play madden instead. or then again, those who can't play, coach.
are you the only one who ever played nfl head coach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan