Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I go about getting my plays considered for local theatres; televisions etc?

I have written a few plays and would love to submit them through the channels that will allow them to become recognized plays. Where do I start?



How do I go about getting my plays considered for local theatres; televisions etc?classical music



Send them to Dramatic Publishing Company in Chicago, attn: new plays submissions editor. Want me to take a look at one of them and let you know my opinion? I am an award winning and produced playwright. I have a PhD in Theatre and I teach playwriting.



How do I go about getting my plays considered for local theatres; televisions etc?ms stress opera theater



I know firsthand that Samuel French (one the the biggest and most major play publishers) is specifically looking for material. I helped out with a reading of a playwright friend's play the other night, and the Samuel French acquisitions person in attendance specifically said that they were looking for new plays. Find out who the acquisitions person is (I don't remember her name) and send copies and a nice cover letter. www.samuelfrench.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan