Thursday, December 10, 2009

If a guy that likes you always plays a certain song?

does it mean that when you are not around that song makes him think of you? One of my friends likes me and I like him back... but we are not going out yet. However, 98% of the times we talk on the phone he plays a certain song. I was just wondering if it is because it makes him think of the two two of us. Otherwise, I don't know why he would have to play that song and tell me much about it. Let me know if you think there could be other reasons. By the way, the song talks about love.



If a guy that likes you always plays a certain song?imax theater



dosen't matter, i've heard the same song 1247 times a row.



If a guy that likes you always plays a certain song?classical music opera theater



I think his iPod is broken.....
probably. Me and my bestfriend listen to this country song "ladies like country boys" and it reminds us of our boyfriends.



lol.
i agree with the ipod
you answered the question yourself. the song reminds him of you.
He's probably trying to let you know how he feels. My boyfriend did this (before we were dating). He played a song that talked about love in the background of our conversations often. I finally asked him about it and he admitted it. Putting that out there like that kinda broke the ice and he finally asked me out. We've been together for 4 and a half years now. Try it, be honest and maybe he will too. Good Luck!
it might mean that it might also mean that he really likes that song and he just happened to be playing it when he called but it probably means every time he hears that song he thinks of u
it could be that he's extremely infatuated with the singer/band.
You're probably right. It reminds him of you. I can see you really don't care for it, right, but I won't tell him. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan