Saturday, December 5, 2009

A term that encompasses plays and movies?

I'm writing a paper on A Raisn in the Sun, Death of a Salesman, and Rebel without a Cause (two stage plays and one film) and need to refer to all three multiple times. Is there any word that encompasses both film and movies? For example, so I could say "These three ??? each serve as a unique lens on 1950s society."



A term that encompasses plays and movies?violin



Perhaps 'dramas'.



A term that encompasses plays and movies?chinese theater opera theater



scripts?
Acting maybe not sure
works of art?
Cultural fare
maybe, u can use the term 'theatre'
These works of art...
Well, I was going to say VCR, but now that I've read the question, I would have to say Shows "These shows" or "The shows". A play can be refered to as a show as well as a movie. Good luck!!



xoxo



hooker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan