Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help! My co-worker plays the same CD all day every day!?

I'm not lying or exagerating! She plays the same songs all day long every day. This has been going on for months now! I'm going crazy!!!I don't want to be rude because were kinda friends but I can't take it anymore!



Help! My co-worker plays the same CD all day every day!?sunshine



Find a cd of your own and take it in, and be like I got this new cd I thought it would be cool to hear something different for a change.



Help! My co-worker plays the same CD all day every day!?star theater opera theater



slip it out of the computer when she is not looking and tuck it somewhere for a few days
Are you all using the same music console or something? Or do you work in cubicles? Explain the situation that causes you to have to hear her c.d. all the time.



I'd just start playing my own music sometimes. Or all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan